Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is my little Monkey!! He is the sweetest little ball of energy. His favorite thing to do is read and learn more things in school, he seems to be the one that always wants to learn more. He looks up to his big brother and is always asking him questions about Jesus. He loves to pray for other people and adores babies. His favorite food is pepporoni! My prayer for him is that he can grow up to be such a tender father and husband, learning to grow more in the Lord everyday. I pray he never stops giving his mommy hugs and kisses, (you can tell he is my baby!!!). His nonstop bundle of energy can do soo much for the Lord and I pray for wisdom as I creatively learn how to keep him engaged in our homeschool family. Lord thank you soo much for my little man. Help me to do all I can to keep his eyes focused on you. Thank you Lord for all the silly, crazy, little things he does everyday...may I never forget how much of a blessing he is...


No comments:

Post a Comment