Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is my little princess.....from the day she was born I knew God inteneded for her to be "handled with care". She loves her puppies and to be right next to mommy. Her favorite thing to do is color and study Japan in school. She has to have everything just right, a place for everything, and everything in it's place. She has such a love for the Lord and a tender heart for those in need...especially orphans. She still continues to pray for a sister...
My prayer for her is that she will grow up knowing how beauitiful and of value she is to the Lord. I pray that I will use God's wisdom in showing her how to be the best mom, and wife, and friend through my example.
Lord I pray that will help me to learn to be more patient and kind/gentle as I train her to become the women of God you want her to be. Lord she is your princess...a princess of the King...and I know you know exactly what she needs even when I don't. Please keep my eyes open to her needs and help me to always be there! Thank you Lord for this little princess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment